This giving season, please consider one of these four ways to Give Success by donating to Lead to Read KC:
- Employees often are able to double their personal donations through a matching gift program from their employer. Here are some companies we believe offer this benefit. Be sure to check with your employer.
- American Century Investments
- Andrews McMeel Universal
- Black & Veatch
- Burns & McDonnell
- Kauffman Foundation
- US Bank
2. Become a sustaining donor, and Give Success all year-round:
- $15 a month helps sponsors a student for the school year.
- $45 a month covers the cost of an end-of-year reading celebration at a school.
- $100 a month supports program management, including volunteer management and our book give-away program.
3. Give what you can. Your donation in any amount helps support reading mentorships.
4. Are you retired? Donate your required IRA distribution to Lead to Read KC. You can avoid income tax on your required withdrawal by donating it directly to Lead to Read KC. Read how here.
“Every kid is one caring adult away from being a success story.”
—Joshua Shipp, Youth Advocate